Hotel Wedding Packages Scotland
Here at the Royal an Lochan we have everything you would need for a small Scottish wedding in the West of Scotland. We have the traditionally built building dating back to 1865, with our restaurant and lounge areas as well as many smaller public rooms.
Key features of the Royal an Lochan:
- 11 spacious en-suite bedrooms, all different in their own quirky way.
- Stunning views of the Kyles of Bute.
- We have a great reputation for quality food and a good choice of wines and malts.
- Village church nearby.
- Last but by no means least we know how to hold a wedding, be it quiet and understated or loud and brash, we have done them all.
Small Intimate Weddings
We understand that each wedding is as individual as you are and we aim to help you in achieving the day or few days of your dreams. We have laid out a price plan below, this is where we start and can then provide various add ons to suit you!
Exclusive Use Wedding Venue
To assist you in deciding whether our beautiful hotel is the one for you we have produced a budget hotel wedding package which allows for the accommodation on a dinner bed and breakfast basis for 22 guests including the Bridge and Groom. More guests can be accommodated locally. We have also allowed for a glass of Prosecco on arrival and one for your toasts during the speeches.
2 Night Wedding Package
High Season 1st May - 31st October
- 2 night Weekend Wedding (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) £5500
- 2 night Weekday Wedding (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) £5000
Low Season - 1st November - 28/29th February
- 2 night Wedding any 2 days off peak £4500
- 1 night Wedding (low season only and subject to availability) £3000
- Includes bed, breakfast and wedding meal, and 2 glasses of Prosecco per person. 22 guests.
Optional Extras Available
We can increase your guests numbers to a maximum of 34 including yourselves, please request additional prices for these and a note of additional accommodation in the village.
We can arrange for extras, such as flowers, a piper, horse and carriage and wines from our wine list. If you wish to increase the courses or substance of your meal this can be quoted for as well.
We very much hope that you choose to have your wedding with us at the Royal an Lochan, we are very approachable and are happy to answer any queries you may have regarding you special day.
- Safe & Secure Payment
- Free Parking
- Parking Facilities
- Golf Course Nearby
- Bridal Suite
- Internet Services
- Gay Friendly
- Wedding Functions
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays
- Country Retreat